cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msiegel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I am trying to set up an automation where when a record is updated, the email column in the same row as that record receives an email with the information in the updated record.

For example, I have 3 columns: Name, Email and Unique URL. I want to be able to put in a URL for that Name and have that URL be sent in an automated email to the same email address associated with the name.

I have the email column and the unique url on the left hand side but when I go to test it, it gives me an error/shows up empty with the fields, saying I do not have an email and it doesn't show the URL I have put in the grid. Screenshots attached. 

What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hm, could you try testing your trigger again and then testing your send email action again?  I suspect this might be due to the test running on old data

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hm, could you try testing your trigger again and then testing your send email action again?  I suspect this might be due to the test running on old data

Yep I found that once I re-ran it again (after stepping away for a few seconds) it worked! Thanks