cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julia_Martinell
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone!

I’m setting up an automation for my team that will send an e-mail for our stakeholders based on a trigger. Right now we already have a few similar automations running, in which the action is the airtable native “Send E-mail”, and it sends an e-mail based off our team’s outlook inbox.

Now I’ve noticed that airtable also has an integration with outlook that allows for an action “Send E-mail”. So I’ve been wondering: what’s the difference between sending an e-mail with airtable “send e-mail” and Outlook’s integration (considering that I’ll always use an outlook inbox)?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Julia_Martinelli_Tol ,

welcome to Airtable community!

In your question, there is no difference from the e-mail receiver view. However on the sender’s view the difference is that when you setup the automation you choose the outlook account to to sending emails. So you can see all those delivered mails in your send mail list.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1

Hi @Julia_Martinelli_Tol ,

welcome to Airtable community!

In your question, there is no difference from the e-mail receiver view. However on the sender’s view the difference is that when you setup the automation you choose the outlook account to to sending emails. So you can see all those delivered mails in your send mail list.