cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moni_Singh
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

An erroneous automation setup has cost all my automation credit all 50,000 in a fee hours.  Hoping to get it temporary increase in credit to run our business function.  All our workflows have stalled. Need urgent help.

Much appreciated 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moni_Singh
3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, this is one of the Top 5 Mission Critical Problems with Airtable that customers have been complaining about for 3 years (since automations were first introduced).

There is no way to pay for more automation runs nor increase your automation runs, so an entire business’ operations will be shut down until the following month.

Sadly & tragically, this may give you a bit of insight into how little thought the Airtable engineers have put into their product, and how little care the Airtable employees have for their paying customers.

Your only recourse is to send an email to support@airtable.com and ask them to reset your automation runs for the month. However, it could be several days before they respond to you.

In the meantime, this is one of the most important reasons that I urgently advise people to build all of their Airtable automations with Make, which is the world’s best automation & integration platform for Airtable. This problem can never happen with Make, because you can always increase your automation runs if you run out.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.

Also, If your company has a budget and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Moni_Singh

Thanks a lot.  @ScottWorld 

DTL
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yet another disappointment from Airtable.