cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KieranO
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

I have an automaton where at X time, once a week, records are scanned for any projects that are within the next coming week, the status is to be changed to "Upcoming". 

I am recieving an error message on the update record part. I have attached a video below for you to see.

Does anyone know what the problem is and a solution?

Kieran

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Alexey_Gusev
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Hi,
Update record action designed for a single record. Since your 'Find record' result is more than one, you should use loop calling Repeating group, and then use Update record inside that group. 

See Solution in Thread

Formula looks ok. I can't be sure 100% because I never used Fillout. The message indicates that you have to test automation again, starting from first step. (usually when you updated your automation and performing 'pre-launch' test of some step, it is recommended to re-test all previous steps) 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Alexey_Gusev
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Hi,
Update record action designed for a single record. Since your 'Find record' result is more than one, you should use loop calling Repeating group, and then use Update record inside that group. 

Thank you! Do you know the formula for my form wouldn't be pulling through? 

CleanShot 2023-12-02 at 15.21.39@2x.png

CleanShot 2023-12-02 at 15.22.00@2x.png

CleanShot 2023-12-02 at 15.22.18@2x.png

   

Formula looks ok. I can't be sure 100% because I never used Fillout. The message indicates that you have to test automation again, starting from first step. (usually when you updated your automation and performing 'pre-launch' test of some step, it is recommended to re-test all previous steps)