cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsallis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all, 
I have a table with a field that is constantly updated (everytime the user clicks a button, this field stores the user email). The problem is that when a new user clicks this button the email gets replaced by the email from the user who clicked last. I would like to set up an automation so that every time this field gets update for it to copy the email to a different field where all the emails from people who have clicked gets stored.
So far I created a text field which receives de email information when the user clicks the button and also created a linked field (linked to the users table) that is where I would like to have everyone who has clicked.

Any tips or help will be highly appreciated. Have a great weekend everyone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tsallis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I just found the solution! I created an automation that triggers when text field (INTERESSADOS) is updated and creates a copy on the linked records field (LISTA COMPLETA). In order to prevent it from overwriting the previous info, I updated the field with the info that was just updated with the information that was inside the linked records fields previously and used a comma do separate both fields. This way it keeps adding new info to that field. It becomes acumulative. I am sending a picture of the automation and the table to make it easier to understand.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
tsallis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I just found the solution! I created an automation that triggers when text field (INTERESSADOS) is updated and creates a copy on the linked records field (LISTA COMPLETA). In order to prevent it from overwriting the previous info, I updated the field with the info that was just updated with the information that was inside the linked records fields previously and used a comma do separate both fields. This way it keeps adding new info to that field. It becomes acumulative. I am sending a picture of the automation and the table to make it easier to understand.