556 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi there - I have tried a few ways to do this but have been unsuccessful. 

Here is what we are trying to accomplish >> Matching one company to grants that have matching sectors, location and demographics and each can have a deadline or no deadline. 

The problem is that when there is no match the automation for 'Update Record' deletes the records that are already matched in a field. 

So I tried to make 6 different fields to match, and thought I could concatenate the look-up IDs but when I use the formula to concatenate the IDs, the commas go away...  

How is it possible to either: 

1. Use the Update Record when there is no match and have it keep previous records? 

2. Combine the record IDs so they all have commas and/or can add all of these to one look up record so we can send an email with one table instead of 6? 

Rose_Haft1_0-1679326964367.png

Rose_Haft1_1-1679326996717.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Nevermind. I figured out how to do it. I made one automation with a list of 'or' conditions and then re-ran with an and condition and it works. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Maybe this helps to see the result: 

Rose_Haft1_0-1679327129465.png

Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Nevermind. I figured out how to do it. I made one automation with a list of 'or' conditions and then re-ran with an and condition and it works.