Help

Automation to google calendar - showing as "busy" but I would like it to be "free"

Topic Labels: Automations
1076 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelsey95
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an automation that when a certain field is met, a google calendar event is created spanning a week. The issue that I am running into is that the event is showing up as "busy" in my google calendar, which is preventing calls from getting booked into my calendar for the duration of that week. Is there a way to ensure that the status is set to "free" in the automation when creating this event?

1 Reply 1

That's not possible with Airtable's Automations. You would need to do that with Make's Google Calendar integrations. See screenshot below.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 5.51.39 PM.png