Help

Re: Automations test failed "Worksheet must have at least one non-header row to test."

Solved
Jump to Solution
1439 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steffen_Dibke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I want to set up automations but ran into an issue I don’t know how to fix (see screen shot attached)

I have no idea how to create a non-header row in the Airtable worksheet. I also thought rows in Airtable are called records?

Thank you for your help,
Steffen

Test failed

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

It doesn’t look like its asking you to create a row in Airtable, it sounds like you need test data in the Google Sheet you’re linking to. So underneath the first row which will have your headers, add some data to the next row underneath it.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

It doesn’t look like its asking you to create a row in Airtable, it sounds like you need test data in the Google Sheet you’re linking to. So underneath the first row which will have your headers, add some data to the next row underneath it.

Thanks!

It should say spreadsheet and not worksheet then.

Terminology-wise, spreadsheet is the term Google uses to refer to the whole thing; the Automation interface uses the term correctly. Google calls individual tabs “sheets”, so if a change should be made to the Automation interface, “Worksheet” should instead be “Sheet”.

And “worksheet” is not a term Airtable uses to describe any part of its service so I don’t think they believed it to be confusing. The correlated term would be “view”, and spreadsheet would be “table”.