cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hearth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Here is what I have managed so far:
• In the first table, when I confirm that the record is eligible through a single-select option, I have been able to:
1. Copy it to a second table dedicated to Marketing.
2. Copy it to a third table dedicated to the Backend.

What I am unable to do is:
1. When I activate a trigger in the Marketing table, I would like the record to update in the Backend table as well.

I have tried both reproducing the tables manually and individually copying the columns and using the "link to another record" function with tables in lookup.

The error I encounter is that sometimes it doesn't find the record, and other times it indicates that the input entered is not feasible.

In the end, it just needs to update a single-select field, nothing complicated. 🥹

Screenshot 2024-02-07 alle 22.59.16.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-07 alle 22.59.52.jpg

  

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm, I'm not too sure what's wrong with your automation, but here's a working example setup of what I think you're looking for:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.56.05 AM.png
And you'll have to change the display to ID like so:
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.55.57 AM.png
And here's a link to the base so you can view the automation

Hearth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

maybe my error is to create a copy of the previous record?

For example, on the first Table I created this automation, but I want that even between Table 2 and Table 3 there's a connection to the same Record.

So I would that all the Table use the same record, some with more record column, other with less, other with different one. (because one I want to use for Marketing, so for example it needs more on contact information. When one of it is "accepted", and so I received the payment, I would like that the marketing team could change the status so on this change it will update the record on Backend table

Screenshot 2024-02-08 alle 11.14.06.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-08 alle 11.13.49.jpg