442 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
readywriting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I use Airtable to organize my sewing patterns and projects. I have too many patterns and want to create a new table that only has my patterns that are printed (which is already in the record). I can’t seem to find a way to copy the entire record if it is “printed”. Any advice? Thanks. 

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Instead of copying the entire record, try creating a single record and linking it to the record you'd like to copy instead.  You can then create lookup fields to see the data you want

---

May I know what issues you faced while creating new filtered views for this?  They seem ideal for your scenario if I'm understanding it right

JLindem
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You can either use TheTimeSavingCo's solution above and create a linked record, which would entail some manual interaction, or you can set up an automation that triggers when records in your current table matches the conditions (printed in a select field for example). You can then use the create record action, and populate it with the information from the record that triggered the automation, to create new records in a different table.