Help

Re: Date Format sending incorrectly to Slack messages despite DATE FORMAT formula

Solved
Jump to Solution
917 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maravilla_Clean
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Despite having created a formula field to format my date, it is still sending this format to slack in automation message: 2021-07-31T10:00:00.000Z (which you can see in the screenshot is still the only selectable property in the automation wizard. The date format in my formula field displays correctly like Thursday, November 19, 2020 3:00 PM. What am I missing? My formula is configured as DATETIME_FORMAT(Start, ‘LLLL’)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That’s weird. It should be showing you the exact same format. It works for me. Maybe try re-testing the trigger by clicking on the “Test Again” button for the Trigger. If not, you may need to email support@airtable.com.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That’s weird. It should be showing you the exact same format. It works for me. Maybe try re-testing the trigger by clicking on the “Test Again” button for the Trigger. If not, you may need to email support@airtable.com.

Maravilla_Clean

WOW, re-testing the trigger by clicking on the “Test Again” button for the Trigger - FIXED the issue. Go figure! Thank you!

:grinning_face_with_sweat: We’ve all been there