cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eh142
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I'm trying to build an automation using a webook trigger.

The webhook trigger shows as tested and working - the results from the test show that the data has been brought into the automation.

But when configuring an Action, if I select <body> from the 'Use Data' options - the following error code is shown...

• pgllESo3M1d8KVF1y

This occurs for any type of Action

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are strict limitations & requirements for the data that you send to webhook triggers in Airtable. Be sure that your data meets all of the required criteria as outlined in this support article.

If your webhook doesn't meet Airtable's strict requirements, then just use a webhook from Make (which has no major limitations) and then send your data from there into Airtable.

If your webhook does meet Airtable's strict requirements, then I would send an email to support@airtable.com.

ag314
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

If you share more details about the webhook you're trying to consume, I'm happy to look at it and help you solve the problem. Do not be fooled into believing you need to use a 3rd party service manage your webhooks. Airtable does a nice job of making it easy to use webhook triggers and take various actions. 

“Do not be fooled into believing you need to use a 3rd party service manage your webhooks. Airtable does a nice job of making it easy to use webhook triggers.”

This is a very naive statement. As I already outlined above, Airtable has strict limitations on what type of data it can receive, the size of the data it can receive, the type of request method it can receive, the timing of the webhook, and more. Airtable’s webhook triggers only work with a small subset of webhooks, as outlined in this Airtable support article. You may want to familiarize yourself with this support article before making grand statements that are not true.

The data being sent is fully compliant with the conditions outlined - coming from and App Script linked to a Google Sheet/Form.

The meta data is all divided correctly once it is pulled into the Automation, and it is only when I attempt to use this in an Action, that I get an error message.

I'll reach out to Airtable and update the problem/solution found on here later.