768 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim_Gall
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is it possible to export a set of automations. I am working across multiple Airtables but require to use similar automations across them all. It would save lots of time if I could export them and import them to different Airtables.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately., that is not possible. One possible option would be to duplicate your entire base, which would carry over all of the automations with it.

Alternatively, you could rebuild all of your automations in an external automation tool like Make, which lets you duplicate automations as many times as you’d like… and then you could point each automation to a different base.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately., that is not possible. One possible option would be to duplicate your entire base, which would carry over all of the automations with it.

Alternatively, you could rebuild all of your automations in an external automation tool like Make, which lets you duplicate automations as many times as you’d like… and then you could point each automation to a different base.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions. 

Thanks for your help - unfortunately at this stage of the projects its not possible to duplicate the bases. Interested to hear about Make but I think I'll just do the legwork to create these automations myself.