222 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam09876
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, I want to set up an automation, that will be triggered when the form is submitted and it will send the filled-out information to make.com so I can then use the submitted data in make.com. I couldn't find make.com in the supported apps that are available when setting up automation in Airtable. I also couldn't find the option to create a custom webhook. I saw that some people did it in the community, but I couldn't find how. 

So, Is there a way to create automation that sends submitted information from airtable to make.com triggered when the form is submitted? 

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sure, there are at least 2 different ways of doing this:

1. No Airtable automation necessary: You can use Make's native Airtable module for "Watch Responses" which will automatically trigger when a new form is submitted.

2. Using an Airtable automation: You can create an automation to send a record from Airtable to Make by sending the Record ID of the record to Make, and then you would have Make grab all the record information from Airtable. I've typed up full instructions on how to do this in this thread: Instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

Additionally, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

p.s. If you'd like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting  — ScottWorld