cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Orseno
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! 

Is there a way to use the "When a form is submitted" automation trigger but send different emails based on different responses to the form? We have a single select option and we are looking to send different emails based on which option was chosen. 

I would just choose the "when a record matches conditions" option but we sometimes change the single select option and I dont want emails sent when that happens, just when the form is submitted. Im happy to use a workaround but dont know exactly what that might look like. 

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm, in your "When a form is submitted" automation, could you add conditional actions to it? 

E.g. If the single select = option 1, send email 1, and if it's option 2, send email 2?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm, in your "When a form is submitted" automation, could you add conditional actions to it? 

E.g. If the single select = option 1, send email 1, and if it's option 2, send email 2?

That should do the trick! I was for some reason trying to do the conditional part in the trigger and not in the action. The solution was right there in front of me all along! Thanks!