Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Re: How can I update record of the table in Salesforce record from Airtable

207 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medfuturexai
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello. I’m working on importing record or data from Airtable to Salesforce. I created a custom automation in Airtable that runs when the button is pressed. However, the data is not being updated in Salesforce as expected for each table.

12 Replies 12

@Pello  thank you for your message. But i have multiple recordID i want to update in salesforce.

Using single  recordID i am using same automation which you shared above. But i am unable to update the data in Salesforce. It required recordID.

@medfuturexai, if you have multiple RecordIDs to update in Salesforce, you have a few options:

1. Trigger the Make.com Script Per Record: You can set up the automation to trigger the Make.com script for each RecordID individually. This way, the automation will handle each record separately and pass the corresponding RecordID to Salesforce.

2. Batch Processing: Alternatively, you could explore batching the RecordIDs into a single trigger. This would involve modifying the script to handle multiple records at once, but keep in mind that this approach might require additional logic to process each record correctly in Salesforce.

3. Loop in the Script: You could also implement a loop within your script to iterate through all the RecordIDs and trigger the Make.com script for each one.

Hope that helps!

@Pello thanks. It will be great help if you can give me example scenario for multiple record with salesforce update record.