cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airtable_User12
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi guys, 

I've been having issues with Airtable Send gmail automation. I use hyperlink in the automation for a prefilled form, and when I generate a preview the hyperlink works normally, but when I actually send the email the hyperlink isnt working, it just normal words. Did anyone have a simillar or an exact problem?

4 Replies 4

Hm, could you provide screenshots of your automation setup and the relevant fields so I can help troubleshoot? I wasn't able to replicate this issue with a hyperlink created via a rich text field or via HTML in an automation:

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 12.37.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 12.37.25 PM.png

Link to base

Snimka zaslona (293).pngSnimka zaslona (291).pngSnimka zaslona (292).pngHi, here are the photos, the first is the email sent in gmail, I used markdown, the second photo is the photo of the text in the automation and the third is the generated preview

Hm, I wasn't able to replicate this with markdown and with the send email via Gmail action either

If I were you I'd open a support ticket I think

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 2.12.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 2.12.19 PM.png

  

Apparenetly it's because the max length of characters for a hyperlink is 1000, although it works for some that are over 1000 characters