Help

Re: I can not publish a Zap with Gmail as a trigger and Airtable as an action.

Solved
Jump to Solution
1567 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kostya_S
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

My task is so easy. When a new email is received, I need to create a new record in Airtable with data from this email. All things go well in Zapier from start to testing. I see all data from the email in the new record in Airtable. Great! When I try to publish a new zap, I see a new window like in the attachment to this message. I can not publish this zap. Thanks in advance for any hint on how to solve this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

To publish that Zap you're going to need a business gmail account I'm afraid.  Details here

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

No idea, because I left Zapier years ago. I would highly recommend switching to Make instead. Make is infinitely more powerful, significantly more customizable, and incredibly less expensive than Zapier. 

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions. 

Thanks a lot for your reply with the link. I like Make too. But now I need to solve this issue with Gmail in Zapier or to understand that this is impossible for the moment.

TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

To publish that Zap you're going to need a business gmail account I'm afraid.  Details here