771 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyrnaEhrlich
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a membership base in which I want members to review and update their data with a Form.

MyrnaEhrlich_0-1682811256316.png

I have a formula field which opens the form with  pre-filled records

MyrnaEhrlich_1-1682811311411.png

I created an automation to find records in a view

MyrnaEhrlich_2-1682811356491.png

And then used Send an email to send form to users to fill up

MyrnaEhrlich_3-1682811401444.png

This send one email to 3 users for 3 pre filled forms

MyrnaEhrlich_4-1682811449507.png

How can I send 3 emails, one for each member with corresponding pre-filled form?  Eventually, I would like to send about 200 emails.

Thank you,

Myrna

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Add a repeating group after your find records action. For the repeating group, use the list created by the find records action. Then in the email action, use the information from the current list item.

See Solution in Thread

MyrnaEhrlich

The repeating group is working just fine.  Thank you so much.  I have a new problem, the prefill is not working when it comes from email because the _ is missing.  I tried using Encode_URL_Component with '&prefill_' but it still drops the _.  Any ideas what to do?  Thanks again

See Solution in Thread

MyrnaEhrlich

solved the missing _ using %5F

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Add a repeating group after your find records action. For the repeating group, use the list created by the find records action. Then in the email action, use the information from the current list item.

MyrnaEhrlich

The repeating group is working just fine.  Thank you so much.  I have a new problem, the prefill is not working when it comes from email because the _ is missing.  I tried using Encode_URL_Component with '&prefill_' but it still drops the _.  Any ideas what to do?  Thanks again

MyrnaEhrlich

solved the missing _ using %5F

@MyrnaEhrlich You may also want use a tool like On2Air Forms which was specifically created for these purposes.