cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Team,

I've one particular requirement that if  I can replicate records from one base to another, especially when these bases are located in different accounts. 

I'm aware of Airtable's robust automation features and wonder if there's a solution or workaround for achieving cross- airtable account automation. In simple words, I'm interested in a process where, when data enters into one base automatically adds that same record to a corresponding base in a different Airtable account.

8 Replies 8

Hmm, you could do this with a synced table from Base 1 to Base 2 with an automation in Base 2 that'll trigger whenever a new record gets created in that synced table, and its action would be to create the record in Base 2?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sure, there are 3 primary options for doing this:

1. Sync your data from one base to another base. Note that the data will only be read-only in the other base, unless you have a Business or Enterprise account, in which case you can enable editing (i.e. two-way syncing) in the other base.

2. Use Make's Airtable Automations to do this in a no-code/low-code way. If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

3. Write your own custom Javascripts to do this.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Yes, but the base 2 is not under the same airtable workspace and same account. It will be under a different account. 

RSk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Will these solutions work, if the other base where I want to sync the data is in a different account?

Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

Airtable allows those transactions to happen.  Both environments have to be setup to allow those types of transactions to happen.

Yeap, that'll work fine; check out Airtable's documentation on creating synced tables: https://support.airtable.com/docs/getting-started-with-airtable-sync

Ok, I will give it a try! Thank you!

Thank you! I will explore the documentations thanks !