1251 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Page
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there, hoping this is an easy one but can’t see to make this run. I have an automation watching if a particular field is changed, and would like to then notify the collaborators who are assigned to that record either inside AirTables notifications or by email (am assuming because they are collaborators Airtable should know their email addresses).

Thanks
T

8 Replies 8

Hi Tim, hmm, I was able to insert a list of emails from a collaborator field and it seemed to work alright. May I know what issues you faced while attempting the following?

Screen Recording 2022-05-30 at 4.40.55 PM

Thanks Adam for the quick response. Here’s a quick screen video attached. Tells me the “To” input is empty.=

(Attachment Screen Recording 2022-05-30 at 5.25.09 pm.mov is missing)

Tim_Page

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 5.30.57 pm

Tim_Page

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 5.30.50 pm

Hey Tim, thanks for the screenshots. That’s…very very odd, your screenshots look like you’ve got everything done right

I’ve created a setup that works for me here for you to check out.

Hmm…I’ve occasionally faced some frustration with the trigger’s “Choose your record” data not being updated, so perhaps you could try selecting another record with a collaborator and testing the automation once more?

Hey Adam, just tried changing the trigger to another record, and it worked fine. Am guessing it might have chosen a record (chose random before) with no collaborator so got hung somewhere.

Thanks again. Looks like working now.

Tim

Ahh, glad it’s working

Tim_Page

Legend thanks so much.