400 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Italic_bold
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have 100 records in a table with the same status "ready for publication". How can I use the "Find records" action to only retrieve the first found record?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The “Find Records” action currently cannot be limited to just the first record. 

I sell automation helper scripts that includes a script that will identify and output the first record ID from a “find records” action. You can then use that record ID in future actions.

If you need record values from that first record, you can create a formula field in the table with the RECORD_ID() function. Then do a second “find record” action based on the record ID.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The “Find Records” action currently cannot be limited to just the first record. 

I sell automation helper scripts that includes a script that will identify and output the first record ID from a “find records” action. You can then use that record ID in future actions.

If you need record values from that first record, you can create a formula field in the table with the RECORD_ID() function. Then do a second “find record” action based on the record ID.