cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clembke
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I have set up a very simple automation. I've created a folder called "Leads Sent" and want any email that is placed there to trigger the creation of a record in my base called "Leads". It works a charm when i test it, both allowing AT to choose the data, and when I manually choose the data. When I turn on the automation and copy any email into the folder, nothing happens. The emails I put in there are a few months old, does that matter, and if so, can I tell the automation to pick any email, irrespective of date, that is new in that folder? Or is there another kink in the system that I am unaware of?

I do not want to run this through a 3rd party integration, I want to use AT's own automation, so please stick with suggestions that will help solve that relationship, thanks. 

Thank you.

/Christopher

2 Replies 2
Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Clembke can you share some screenshots of your automation and trigger setup? Might be something small that wasn't checked right. 

And also check out the automation run history (and share screenshots). What do you see? Did it try to run and fail? Like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-13 183325.png

Hi, 

Thank you for your response. Of course, below are the screen shots. There is no run history even though the tests have run without a problem,