cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ferran_R
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m trying to use Airtable Automation to publish a tweet every time there are new records that match some conditions. It was working well when I was testing it last week until today, when I received a Twitter error.

Screenshot of the error:
Captura de pantalla del 2020-09-28 12.41.26

The problem is that I don’t receive any other information. Could you help me discover what is happening?

(BTW, first I had a problem when publishing a tweet with an image (it was a correct image but it said incorrect size). But after removing the image from the record I received this other error.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

The most likely cause is you have tripped a wire in the Twitter API causing perhaps a suspension of posting activity. Or maybe your use of the Twitter API has drifted into a premium level.

The most likely cause of that error would be that the application may have been write-restricted due to an antispam filter. Check the app on the Developer Portal for a visual indication of the current status.

If you have been write-restricted, you will need to use the My application has been suspended or restricted from performing write actions option on the API Policy Support form to request review. We’re unable to help with that via the forums.

Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Ferran_R,

We’re experiencing some issues with the Twitter automation action. Our team is investigating the issue and we will have more updates as soon as possible.

Hi! Was this fixed? I am having issues with images loading from a URL into Twitter. When I post a URL to Twitter manually the image populates automatically. When I post to Twitter using Airtable the image never populates.

Hi @Cassie_Gatton,

The prior issue should be fixed, but please reach out to our support team and they can help out with your current issues.

Cassie_Gatton
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thanks @Jason! Turns out I was trying to use a broken link, Airtable is working juuuust fine!