3556 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Essie_Lenchner1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to know if it’s possible to remove airtable branding, when I send emails to clients directly through the email integration inside airtable. Additionally - I am trying to email a large list of people with their assigned presentation time slot. Their time slot exists in the start and end time columns. Even though I can see start time displayed as 4/17/2021, 5:45pm, when I link that column inside the email, the result is this: 2021-04-17T22:45:00.000Z.
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 3.17.36 PM

I want the timestamp to appear in a readable format, and right now I can’t send all my presenters emails with their time slot without doing it manually. Is there any solution?

Thank you,
Essie

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the Airtable community!

If you have a Google email account, you can use the Google send email action, which does not have Airtable branding.

To adjust the time in the email, you need a formula field with DATETIME_FORMAT to format the date. Then include the formula field in the email, rather than the actual date field.

Hi, Kuovonne.

I am also looking to send emails with Airtable automations. It would work best for us if email does not have the appearance of being automated. The Airtable branding is an obvious automation give-away. The sender display name is also problematic, but secondary.

Do you have any additional information about the ‘use the Google send email action’ solution that you suggested? I’d love to learn more about it to see if it could be a solution for our team.

Thanks so much!

Kami_T
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Kuovonne,
Is there away to achieve the same results using Email Table Extension?