cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Djabon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone!

We have an issue with the Twilio app we added to a dashboard. Sending SMS directly from the base works really fine and that is great!!!

However, when we use the alphanumeric sender which is well configured in Twilio, the receivers see “null” as sender. We have entered the alphanumeric sender in the field "Twilio phone number”. The SMS do go out, but the receivers see that they come from “null”.

We have tested the alphanumeric sender in Twilio and it works.

Is someone here familiar with that issue?

Thanks for any response!

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Djabon! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: My gut says that the Airtable Twilio app is only designed to send messages from phone numbers that are actual numbers. It would likely take a redesign of the app to support non-numeric senders. I recommend reaching out to Airtable support directly (in the app: Help → Contact support). While Airtable staffers do frequent the forum, they prefer to be approached directly with support requests, especially when they’re related to the apps that they designed.

Thanks for your response @Justin_Barrett; I did reach out to Airtable and indeed your gut is right :slightly_smiling_face: