1543 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cshenoy86
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is there a way to automate the following scenario using any of the automation tools (like Make, Zapier)

1. A change in a field in airtable triggers a 'create a campaign' on mailchimp
  2. The campaign is reviewed and sent manually.
  3. The sent campaign triggers a 'change in status column' in the airtable.

Is this kind of two-way sync possible?

Thanks!

cshenoy
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cshenoy86
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thank you for the solution! Highly appreciate sharing the modules and the basics video!

cshenoy

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, this is 100% possible with Make’s MailChimp modules and Make’s Airtable modules.

Ironically, I just spent the last few days setting this EXACT thing up for one of my clients that has 15 different MailChimp accounts (each account represents one of their nationwide branches), and all 15 MailChimp accounts are managed from one unified Airtable base.

It would take me too long to outline the entire step-by-step here, because it takes a few hours to setup, but the biggest learning curve for most people is figuring out how to use Make. That’s why I created this basic navigation video to help people learn the navigation basics of Make. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

cshenoy86
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thank you for the solution! Highly appreciate sharing the modules and the basics video!

cshenoy