446 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AirtableCave
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have read previous posts on this topic (syncing with Google Sheets) but a lot of these posts are from 2019, 2020 or even earlier. I would like to sync up my Google Sheets data with Airtable so my tables in Airtable update as Google Sheets updates. I am unable to use zzzBot because of privacy restrictions (?) and a lot of changes have been made to different integrations. Does anyone know whether it is possible to sync Google Sheets data with Airtable?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sachin_191
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Syncing Google Sheets data with Airtable is definitely possible and can be done using a few different methods that comply with privacy restrictions. We'll use Make.com (formerly Integromat) for a seamless and secure integration, ensuring your Airtable tables update automatically as your Google Sheets data changes.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

I'd just try using Zapier/Make for this I think

Sachin_191
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Syncing Google Sheets data with Airtable is definitely possible and can be done using a few different methods that comply with privacy restrictions. We'll use Make.com (formerly Integromat) for a seamless and secure integration, ensuring your Airtable tables update automatically as your Google Sheets data changes.

atusr
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Suggested no-code tools:

• byteLine.io (competitive pricing)
  • whaLesync (costlier)

Alternatively to this, you can sync with Google Apps Script if you know (or learn how) to code with the help of AI.