I've created an Automation that should help me automatically update Records in another table when x happens.
So I have two tables: One table with a whole bunch of records (new ones will appear every week) and then I have a table where some of these records appears IF my colleague hasn't accepted them as valid. When they appear in the second table, I'll have to edit one of two fields and give them back to him. Therefore I wanted to make an Automation that automatically makes this update for me.
What I have done so far is this:
1. When record matches conditions (field has x value)
2. Find records from Table A, view A
- Find records based on: Condition: Where ID contains ID (from Table B)
3. Update record (Table A)
- Record ID: List of Record ID from step 2.
- Fields: Field A and B from Table B (so that the record in Table A will get the same values from the record in Table B)
When I run this Automation I get an error in Step 3. Why is that?