820 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mharding
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am building out an intake form for system issues. When a form comes in I want the ticket to be assigned based on who moves the ticket into in progress. I see that I can put conditions to assign to a certain person but not build it out based on how put it in progress. Any help would be great.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Add a "last modified by" field and let it only watch your status field. Create an automation "when record matches conditions" and set "where status = in progress". Add an "update record" action that takes the value of the "last modified by field" (= the one who changed the status to "in progress") and puts it in a user field. 

I'm assuming the ones changing statuses have their own accounts. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Add a "last modified by" field and let it only watch your status field. Create an automation "when record matches conditions" and set "where status = in progress". Add an "update record" action that takes the value of the "last modified by field" (= the one who changed the status to "in progress") and puts it in a user field. 

I'm assuming the ones changing statuses have their own accounts. 

If this solves your problem, please mark it as a "solution" so others can find it to.