Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Admin_Departme1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Needing some info on Updating a Dropdown Dynamically as the conditions change,

ATM Placed (0) is Green Status

ATM Not Placed & Number of Days In Program is Less or Equal to 29 Days is Green Status

ATM Not Placed & Number of Days In Program is Greater or Equal to 30 Days & Less or Equal to 59 Days is Yellow Status

ATM Not Placed & Number of Days In Program is Greater or Equal to 60 Days is Red Status

Currently have the automations set up the way in which I think it should be working over some previous forum support and still doesn't look to be updating in real time.

More details in video.

4 Replies 4

Automations will only run on records that meet the trigger conditions after the automation is turned on I'm afraid.

In your situation, I would add a checkbox field, temporarily update the automation to trigger when said checkbox was ticked, turn it on, and then tick the checkboxes for all the records I want the automation to run on

Once all the automations have ran, I would then update the automation back into its initial configuration

Admin_Departme1

Hey Adam,  

Thanks for that feedback.   Does that mean for example,  if a client comes in and Status is updated to red,  that it wouldn't update to green if the right condition is met?

Or are you saying its only because we built the automation after all those records were there?

> Or are you saying its only because we built the automation after all those records were there?

Yeap it's this.  Once one of your existing records is updated to meet the triggering condition the automation will run

Appreciate you! Thanks for the help