952 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trashcaneron
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a grid view “FIRE TASKS” that is SHOW RECORDS where Start Time is Within (2) The Next Number of Days

I have automation that is WHEN Record enters view “FIRE TASKS” Update Record to Change Priority to “HIGHEST”

Moving forward this works with all tasks, but when multiple tasks enter the view simultaneously, only the first record is updated. I’ve now set it up so that when the record has been updated it leaves the “FIRE TASKS” view. That seems to work? Unless to records enter view at the same time?

Driving me nuts. How do I fix this?

2 Replies 2

Can you share screen shots of the configuration of the trigger for your automation?

If you are using the “when enters view” trigger, the automation should fire for every record that enters the view (once the automation is turned on), regardless of how many other records enter the view at the same time. The automation will not run for records that were already in the view when the automation was turned on.

trashcaneron

@kuovonne - “The automation will not run for records that were already in the view when the automation was turned on.” That was the information I was looking for! I understand now. Problem solved. Thanks!