cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vogtei
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys,

I'm totally new to Airtable and just trying to find my way around. I am or was a private Notion user for a long time, but was looking for a DSGVO-safe alternative with end-to-end encryption for a simple database or customer overview. Currently, however, I can not yet implement the idea, which I have in mind. I imagine the following scenario:

I have a "customer database" where I can store all customers with name, address and contact details. The respective customers I can assign a "tour", that would be either tour 1,2 or tour 3. Tours because I drive out food and have 3 different tours, on which different customers are waiting for me.

It also happens that a customer appears several times a week in the same tour. I would like now that I have created in addition to the "customer database" 3 times the respective tour as a calendar view. In the calendar view I would then like to assign the customers from the customer database to the respective delivery date.

What is the best way to do this? Since I can currently in the calendar view logically only sorted by fixed dates and also can not deposit several times to different dates.

Am I perhaps even wrong with Airtable?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

0 Replies 0