Help

What happens when conditions are not met?

Topic Labels: Automations
Solved
Jump to Solution
1213 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charleswilliams
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I've searched for an answer but haven't found anything posted recently. Thanks for any help.

Simple question. I'm looking for records daily at 3 p.m. that meet certain conditions. If I find them, I send an email with the records. But is there a way to do nothing if I don't find anything that matches the conditions? Will the automation automatically abort if conditions are not met? I don't want to send blank emails. Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
charleswilliams

Thank you very much. It worked!

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Abi_arvi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, we can do. Like if the condition is not match then the mail will not go. Like that we can do. Could you send any screen shot. I will explain in better

Thank you for your help. Here is an example.

Step 1: click on the logic and add condition there. 

Step2: in the condition you can add the 2nd find step lenth is greater then 0

With in the logic section you can trag and drop the send mail action. That's it

In the second step, when I try to check the length, it only give me field values. Would it be possible to send a screen shot of the solution? Thank you so much.

Hi, I added step by step screen shots this may help you.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-06 at 9.40.24 AM.jpeg

In the above screen shot you should add a condition then the popup will come then you need to select the find step then you can able to see the length.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-06 at 9.41.17 AM.jpegy=WhatsApp Image 2023-07-06 at 9.42.12 AM.jpeg

you should trag and drop the send mail like this, then it will only send when the condition meet.
hope, this will help you

charleswilliams

Thank you very much. It worked!