Help

Re: Where can I view emails that were sent via automation?

1072 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAW_Internation
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello - I’d just like to know where I can view the emails that have been sent via Airtable Automation. I see that a few others have asked this via the community but don’t seem to have been answered. Perhaps it’s too simple :slightly_smiling_face:

…But can anyone help?

5 Replies 5

Go into your automation, and then click on “Run History”.

Thank you - I’ve tried that, but it only seems to show the tests I’ve run during setup. I’ve done a few sample entries since, and received the relevant emails, so I know for sure that these have sent, despite not being shown in “run history”! Is there anywhere else that they might show, or some sort of refresh that might help?

Everything should show up in run history. Perhaps you have a different automation that is sending out the emails? If not, I would send an email to support@airtable.com to ask them about it. Post back here with what they say!

She’s correct. The Run history only shows the record that was pulled from the automation it does not show the email that was sent.

The run history will always show the email that was sent. If you’re not seeing it in the run history, then you might not be looking at the proper automation, or something else is incorrect.