Help

Re: Ability to see the information on 'Saved' forms started by my customers but not submitted yet

Solved
Jump to Solution
360 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rullagaddimath
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, 

I want to know if:

1) Are there are any extensions that would help me with the ability to see the 'saved' information on the lengthy forms started by my customers but not submitted yet?

2) Can one customer start multiple forms and save and come back to complete the form at a later time? Example: Adding multiple employees information one at a time by filling up a form for each employee.

Thanks! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

No, this is not possible with Airtable’s forms, but both of these requests are native built-in features of Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable.

You can view the partial results of a form submission before it is completed, and Fillout automatically saves the progress of an Airtable form for the user, so it will automatically return the user to where they left off the next time they come back to the form.

Fillout also offers about 100 other advanced features for Airtable that Airtable’s native forms don’t offer, such as updating Airtable records from a form.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

No, this is not possible with Airtable’s forms, but both of these requests are native built-in features of Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable.

You can view the partial results of a form submission before it is completed, and Fillout automatically saves the progress of an Airtable form for the user, so it will automatically return the user to where they left off the next time they come back to the form.

Fillout also offers about 100 other advanced features for Airtable that Airtable’s native forms don’t offer, such as updating Airtable records from a form.