cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theblueimpact
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

We are looking for a solution to convert a single image (company logo) to get a url.
We import the CSV to Webflow but we can only import an image with a url.

The ultimate goal is to automatize with Integromat so when clients fill the form and upload their logo, the table is updated and all the info are sent to Webflow.

I have the feeling that I’m missing something very simple but I don’t see where.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, as you mentioned, WebFlow & Airtable can both be automated with Integromat. Integromat has full Airtable & WebFlow support:

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, as you mentioned, WebFlow & Airtable can both be automated with Integromat. Integromat has full Airtable & WebFlow support:

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

theblueimpact
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you for your help!

If you use an Airtable form to capture the image, you can easily sync it to Webflow using PowerImporter.

Here’s an example of images being uploaded to a job board.