1092 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FSA_Jen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all. I'm trying to embed a base that has five tables. Only the first table embeds. When I click it open I can see the other four tables (linked) but I can't click through to them. 

What am I missing? I know it's probably staring me in the face but I can't figure it out nor find an answer anywhere here. 

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Embedding is very limited. You can only embed one specific view, and everything you may want to show people in that embed needs to be viewable on that view.

You can share an entire base publicly with all of the tables, views, and links intact — but it can't be embedded in your website.

If you want the best of both worlds — sharing an entire base and embedding it in your website — you could either:

(1) custom program your own website using Javascript code, or
(2) if you don't want to write any programming code at all, you can turn to a no-code portal tool that supports embedding.

The only 3 portal tools that I know of that support this feature are: Softr, JetAdmin, and Glide.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Embedding is very limited. You can only embed one specific view, and everything you may want to show people in that embed needs to be viewable on that view.

You can share an entire base publicly with all of the tables, views, and links intact — but it can't be embedded in your website.

If you want the best of both worlds — sharing an entire base and embedding it in your website — you could either:

(1) custom program your own website using Javascript code, or
(2) if you don't want to write any programming code at all, you can turn to a no-code portal tool that supports embedding.

The only 3 portal tools that I know of that support this feature are: Softr, JetAdmin, and Glide.

Thanks for the update, @ScottWorld. Not what I was hoping to hear but what I expected. Appreciate your help!