Help

Exploring Feasibility of Pop-up Dropdown Menu Linked to Specific Tab for Email Template Auto-fill in

330 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kami_T
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Airtable Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to inquire about a potential workflow that I'm interested in implementing within the Airtable database.

My objective is to create a user-friendly process that involves the following steps:

1. Pop-up Dropdown Menu: Upon clicking a designated button, I'd like to trigger a pop-up dropdown menu.

2. Link to "Startups" Tab: This dropdown menu should be intricately linked to a specific tab within our database, specifically labeled "startups."

3. Automated Email Template: Upon selecting an option from the dropdown menu, I aim to have an email template automatically populated with the relevant information.

4. Functionality Similar to Dropdown Lists in Forms: I'm essentially looking to replicate the convenient functionality of the dropdown list selection process in Airtable's forms.

Note:
I've been exploring alternative approaches beyond using a field to establish a link to another record. My goal is to identify if there's a formula or a different method that can be employed to efficiently extract the necessary information for auto-filling my email template. Any insights or suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I'm excited about the potential efficiency and user-friendly nature of this workflow. Before I proceed, I wanted to consult the knowledgeable Airtable community to determine if this desired outcome is feasible within the platform.

If anyone has insights, suggestions, or advice regarding how to approach this workflow or if it's possible to achieve the desired outcome, I would greatly appreciate your input. Your expertise would be invaluable in helping me make informed decisions about this implementation.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and insights on this matter.

0 Replies 0