724 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alan_levin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I am looking for a free form software that will integrate with Airtable that I can put on my website. Many of the form softwares that I found either cost money or have branding on them. Does anyone know of a software that is free without branding? Thanks!

7 Replies 7

Hmm, it sounds like you need specific functionality as well since you’ve ruled out Airtable’s forms

What specific functionality would that be? Knowing that would allow others to suggest services to you

Hello, thank you for your response! I am looking for something that has where you can ask a question individually kind of like https://tally.so/. So Airtable shows all of the questions at the same time and I am looking for something where you can click continue to go to the next question. Does that make sense?

All form software should integrate with Airtable in one way or another. You can use 3rd-party software to do it automatically. Some forms might even work natively with Airtable’s webhook feature. Worst case scenario, you can always export and import.

You said that you already found form software that you like named Tally. Another one that is famous for putting only one question on a page is TypeForm.

Then, you just need to use a tool like Make that can automatically integrate your form with Airtable:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response! Yes, Tally and Typeform are great, however, they do have branding on them for the free version and I would prefer not to pay for them if possible.

Thanks again!

I’m not sure why you would expect a company to give you BOTH free software AND no branding? What’s in it for them?

The other day I was at Costco, and I was approached by a salesperson for Visio. She asked me what would be an ideal television for me and I said -

Well, it would have to be like 85" and free. And, could you remove any brand tags on it so I’m not referring any new customers your way? Here’s my address - feel free to deliver it tomorrow before the football game.

Really? That’s the ask? C’mon man! :winking_face:

Hahaha, this is a fantastic analogy, @Bill.French! :rofl: :grinning_face_with_sweat: :joy: