3851 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TumbleweedPDX
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are setting up a Booking system with Airtable and trying to find a way to hide / disallow our customers from selecting weekends on the Form View. We want to be able to see weekends on our end in the calendar view, but the customer should not be able to select a weekend as a start or end date. Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, that is not possible. You could always create a single-select field or a linked record field to give your users a drop-down list of dates to choose from, but that would require you to manually keep the list up-to-date. 

Your best bet might be to use JotForm, which gives you that capability.

And then, you can send your form submissions from Jotform to Airtable using Make.  (JotForm also has its own native Airtable integration, but it doesn’t work with all field types.)

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, that is not possible. You could always create a single-select field or a linked record field to give your users a drop-down list of dates to choose from, but that would require you to manually keep the list up-to-date. 

Your best bet might be to use JotForm, which gives you that capability.

And then, you can send your form submissions from Jotform to Airtable using Make.  (JotForm also has its own native Airtable integration, but it doesn’t work with all field types.)

Thank you SO much! This is exactly what we are looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. 

@TumbleweedPDX You're welcome! If you need an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this -- and you have a budget for your project -- please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld