Help

Re: How can I add data from a Kanban to a Grid?

446 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spencer_depas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Guys,

I am creating a lead funnel Kanban and lead source list Grid View. I would like to be able to add a count from the Kanban to the Gridview. I want to add a field type to the Kanban, lead source, for example, Linkedin or Facebook. I then want to count the total number of these and add them to the gridview relevant location for facebook or Linkedin.

Thank yo .

3 Replies 3

Hi @spencer_depas,

Welcome to Airtable Community! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Anything you add in any view is added to the other views automatically. In some cases it might be hidden but you can unhide it.

As for the count, it depends whether you need this number in another calculation or you just want to see this number in the same table.

You can add a Grid View where you Group records by this field (Leads you call it?) and set the summary bar to count.

BR,
Mo

spencer_depas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Mo,

Thanks for your help @Mohamed_Swellam . In my Kanban, I have the text property “Source”. How do I access the contents of this from my Gridview?

Ideally what I want to do, is get the total count of each source type from the kanban, and put that number in a cell in the gridview.

Im a bit lost, can you share screenshots with comments of what you are trying to achieve?