Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Monthly Recurring Revenue projection reporting

Topic Labels: Base design
387 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My business charges a monthly subscription fee throughout the life an an agreement. For example, someone signs an agreement to participate from 06/01/2020 to 12/31/2021 and they pay $500 per month.

I am new to AirTable. I have the monthly amount they are paying associated with the client and I have the start date of the agreement and the end date of the agreement. I need to be able to create a table or a view that shows me the total revenue for all clients for a given time period (i.e. revenue every month into the future).

Is this possible?

Darby

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome @Darby_Vannier!

I set up an example table based off your description:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.05.59 PM

It sounds like creating a filtering view will give you the flexibility you are looking for to create custom views for particular time ranges.

Here is an example of a filter I created to only show Clients who would have active contracts in the month of January (the start date was before January, and the end date was after January):Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.07.29 PM

The summary bar will then show you an automatic sum for currency amount on that view
Demo+Lessonly+Base_+Clients+2021-03-31+at+4.10.06+PM (1)

Hope that helps! Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .