1094 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandra_Southwic
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This question was asked, answered and closed earlier. I’m new to Airtable and I want to create a pull down with several options. How do i do this?

8 Replies 8

Welcome to the community, @Sandra_Southwick! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: If you want only one of those options to be selected for a given record, that would be a Single Select field type. If you want to pick an arbitrary combination of options from a list, that’s the Multiple Select field type. More about these field types can be seen here:

Thanks Justin. This was very helpful. I appreciate the quick answer.

Regards,

Sandra

Hello again Justin,

I have three questions for you.

1. Are there any limits to how many records I can have on the free database?

2. Are there any time limits that the database is free?

3. How can I make a copy of my database in case of a catastrophic failure of the cloud, etc?

Thanks very much for any help you are able to give me.

Regards,

Sandra Southwick

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Base limits are set by the plan of the workspace they’re in. Here’s an overview of the workspace plan types, and the base record limits for each.

Free-plan workspaces will always be free. There’s no time limit.

You can export any table from any base as a CSV file, though there are some limitations to what will be exported. Read more about CSV exporting here:

There are also third-party tools that will let you create more robust backups of your bases. I don’t recall the names off the top of my head, but a quick search of the community should help you find the related threads fairly quickly.

Hi @Sandra_Southwick

I just set up a scenario in Integromat and it backed my records up quite easily.

It was a very short scenario.

Hope this suggestion helps.

Mary Kay

Thank you, Justin. Again you have been very helpful.

Regards,

Sandra Southwick

Hi @Sandra_Southwick,

Here is a great 3rd-party backup tool for Airtable:

Thank you Scott. I’ll take a look at this option.

Regards,

Sandra