Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Multiple dates per contract in Calendar view

Topic Labels: Base design
202 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new user on free version here and happy so far. I have a design question with multiples dates.

I teach one course to many clients. Each course has 8 sessions. Therefore I see each client 8 times, all at different times. I need a way to track all these dates!
I created a record for each client’s contract and want to add multiple dates in the client’s record so I can track what dates I have to visit which client. I can add multiple date fields in the main Grid view but that’s not very helpful in Grid view because the Calendar view only shows the first date. I would like the Calendar view to have all 8 dates shown for each each client so I can visually check for conflicts and plan general staffing.

Do I need to update to PLUS version? Which plan will allow me to display up to 8 dates from one record in the Calendar view?

Alternatively, is there a way to creatively do this on the Free plan?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply 1

Create a new table. Each record in that table will represent a “course date” and will have one Date field and one Link to Record field. So your course record (and/or your client record) will be linked to 8 date records.

If you don’t want to do what I suggested above, then you will have to upgrade to Pro to display multiple date fields for a single record in a Calendar View.