Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Page Designer - Is this setup even possible (TV/Film 1 Liner)

Topic Labels: Base design Extensions Views
25 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there amazing community! I am working on a full setup for indy film to be able to do most tasks in AirTable. I have several documents that are required and not sure how to accomplish them.

In this case it is a sheet called the "1 Liner" that details out the basic schedule for upcoming filming days. It can encompass multiple days. Currently I have a table/view that contains specifics: 

Shannon_Bradley_0-1674667621669.png

Not a problem so far, I can easily print this directly or create a Designer for it. My problem is that it needs to eventually look similar to this with the added brown and black lines with details: 

Shannon_Bradley_1-1674667780747.png

Each of these lines is specific to that "spot" and unique to the situation. I can set up another table with fields that are, say, specific to a date and time but I don't know how to make that all work together for print purposes. Will I need ANOTHER table that somehow merges everything? Or...? I've been mulling this over for quite some time and can't see a simple solution.

I hope this actually makes sense!

0 Replies 0