869 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Engle1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an Admin Base that has all of our user data. We have three different types of user data stored in our Admin Base. I love the Sales CRM Base Template from Airtable and am trying to figure out how to sync the data from my Admin Base into my Sales CRM Base Template. Does anyone have suggestions or ideas on how to do this?

All of the fields in the Sales CRM Template are hard coded, so they have to be input directly. I’ve started creating synced tables and mimicking the formatting of the template, but now I’m just recreating the template with my synced data tables. This feels inefficient and like poor design on my part (or worst case scenario, a limited template capability).

I thought about downloading my Airtable data into Excel, reformatting it to fit the Sales CRM Base, and then reupload it there, but that sounds awful and it wouldn’t sync in the future. I could create automations to sync the data from them on, but the number of automations necessary would be terrible to write (from what I understand, it would be one field at a time).

Thanks everyone for any help!

1 Reply 1
matthew_b
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Jonathan! You might want to check out Whalesync’s Airtable x Airtable 2-way sync (I’m the co-founder).

The steps would be:

1. Connect your Admin Base and Sales CRM Base to Whalesync
  2. Map the tables/fields in each base to each other
  3. Turn sync on

Let me know if you have any questions!