359 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groy8285
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a course of instruction which is 65 days long.  Inside of each day I have specific learning objectives to accomplish.  Currently my objective table links to a course flow table which is 65 days of training.  Along with these 2 tables is an instructor table and a table which covers the 20 teams we have coming through the course’s start date and graduation date for this fiscal year.  My question, is there an easier way to populate in a calendar the 65 days of training for each team to be only on week days based off the start and graduation date table?  I have tried creating a specific table addressing every day of the week, however it is quite time consuming especially when dealing with 20 different teams each covering 65 days of training.  Thank you for your time.

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

You could use `WORKDAY()` to get a date 65 workdays after your start date? 

Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 3.39.10 PM.png

I'm not 100% sure that's what you're trying to achieve though.  Another interpretation was: It feels like you may have one record per objective, with a set number of days each objective takes to accomplish, and you wish to calculate each objective's completion date based on the start date?