Help

Zendesk Sync - how to include all ticket comments?

Topic Labels: Integrations Sync
694 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annikahubert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Community

I am using the Zendesk sync and have realised that I am only getting the first comment on a ticket and follow-up comments are not coming through.

Can anyone point me to documentation that explains how Airtable connects to ZD?

I am assuming it is the Ticket API but wondering if there are any details about the standard capabilities of the sync out there. We have a ton of customer fields in ZD so it is a nightmare trying to go through everything to identify what looks like a standard way of working.

tl;dr - I want to see all the comments (at the very least, the public comments between the customer and Zendesk Agent) in Airtable - anyone know how I can do this?

2 Replies 2

Airtable’s built-in Zendesk sync is relatively limited.

You would need to custom create your own syncing solution by using Make’s ZenDesk integrations, which has support for all ticket comments.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

I think this is all there is I'm afraid, and it doesn't seem to mention anything related to your issue at all.  Might want to open a support ticket?