Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

About Flowchart block in the context of Script block

Topic Labels: Scripting extentions
570 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

@Kasra @Shrey_Banga @Stephen_Suen

Flowchart block

5f73751092c6afb3485d0dfe997b3809227f5002.png

Flowchart block

The flowchart block creates flowcharts from records in a chosen table. By setting up record dependencies—records that link to other records in the same table—the block will automatically build a fl...

is definitely one of the most extraordinary blocks Airtable has ever released.

I hope that Airtable will enrich it in priority over other Blocks to get a more varied appearance of the graphic elements and other suggestions that will come in the near future.

It is in this context that I suggest you with the highest priority for me to make it possible to trigger Flowchart Block functions from Script Block !

use-cases from mine’s examples:

• after having prepared a table to flowchart by any future self-made script , firing Flowchart Block by script
    and then firing its SVG Export Menu.

As @Bill.French wrote it, any script will not write anything to my file-system but this use-case example should be nice without any file-system writing attempt that is not my ask:
Rather than this I would prefer this one:

• firing Flowchart Block by script
    and then firing SVG Export to POST just ready SVG to any API endpoint of my choice

Best,

olπ

0 Replies 0